St Jude UK needs your help....By 2023 our vision is 100 centres capable of supporting 1,000 families. Safe and happy spaces away from the streets ensuring each child can find fun and friendship while completing their treatment.
Our role is to support and facilitate this. As we grow we need some help to do this and we are looking for volunteers who would like to get in involved and help us to build and grow. We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed member to join our team - could this be you or someone you know?
Administrative Support Role for St Jude UK: Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain and update donor database (excel format).
- Manage email communications with donor base as guided by the Secretary.
- Update all marketing and communication documents - Set up collateral bank.
- Prepare marketing materials in print ready form for specific events and functions (knowledge of Adobe Indesign would be useful).
- Manage and periodically update marketing content on our Donation Microsite’s.
- Attend Trustees meetings (if possible). Approx. 6-8 per year, Central London, 6 to 8pm.
- Events (one major and one minor per year).Project manage and support administratively.
Time commitment – will vary though approx. 4 hours per week – minimum commitment of one year.
Skills – Organisational. Self-starter. Competent with Microsoft office particularly excel. Proficient on social media platforms: Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc.